Work with dashboards to organize tables and optimize your app layout and flow
|Dashboards are used to organize tables.|
A dashboard is typically built for a primary purpose - grouping tables for visualization and reporting, data collection, import and export, or app configuration (organizing dimensions, time, assumptions and drivers).
Dashboards at a glance
In a new or existing dashboard, you build, view and interact with tables.
Working with dashboards
- Build a new dashboard using the +.
- Move to another dashboard with a single left click.
- Rename a dashboard via double left click or right click to open the context menu.
- Reorder dashboards with left click and hold, then drag and drop. The blue marker indicates potential placement options as you move.
- Dashboards may be grouped. A dashboard group is automatically created when dropping one dashboard on another. Within the group, the dashboards can be reordered or drag out to ungroup.